"Do plants require Molydenium to respire? If so, how much, and where is this element most common? "
After ten years and more than two thousand posted answers, David Morrison retires from answering Ask an Astrobiologist. Read his departing letter here
- After ten years and more than two thousand posted answers, David Morrison retires from answering Ask an Astrobiologist. Read his departing letter here
- How frequently are questions answered?
- I asked a question but there was no answer?
- Who is the Astrobiologist answering these questions?
- Will I get an email when my question is answered?
- What college courses should I take to become an astrobiologist?
- How can I get a job as an astrobiologist at NASA?
- Have aliens visited Earth? Are UFOs real?
- Is there a planet or brown dwarf called Nibiru or Eris that is approaching the Earth and threatening our planet with widespread destruction?
- Is it true that the Sun will be in the center of the Milky Way Galaxy in December 2012 and that this will cause a pole shift and massive destruction.
- Has NASA discovered life on other worlds?
- Astrobiology Career Path Suggestions